Beginner Kitesurfing Course
Learn how to kitesurf in 5 hours!
During this kitesurfing course for beginners, you will learn all the important skills you need to become an independent kiteboarder. You will become confident with the power of the kite and will practice in the water with constant support from a private instructor. It will be a challenge, full of adventure and amazing experiences. Start with this course and you’ll get on the board safely and fast!
Beginner Kitesurfing Course outline:
• Basics of kitesurfing: understanding safety, wind and weather conditions
• How to manage kite equipment
• Kite flying
• Body-dragging in the water
• Re-launching kite from the water
• The Self-rescue Pack Down presentation on Land (proper way to execute all the safety steps to take,
in case of emergency)
• Body-dragging with the board and board recovery
• Water-start on the board - board riding
The course is split into 2-3 days depending on wind conditions and your stamina.
Typically most students continue the water sessions until they are confident enough to ride independently. You can then choose to move to the next level of kitesurfing with our Intensive Kitesurfing Course.
What MuiNe Kitesurf School supplies, and what you should bring:
Price includes: All students are provided with kitesurfing gear, harness, flotation vest, helmet, sun protecting rashguards and water.
What to bring: All you need is a swimming costume or boardshorts, towel and sunblock.
Need to know: How to swim.
Meeting point in Mui Ne: Meet us at Mui Ne Kitesurf School. See the map
Booking & info: